I could write fic based on this stupid in-love look alone tho
I love how everyone should probably be doing the same step but they’re all doing it differently for the most part. Let’s observe:
- Heather and Harry: arguably the best dancers on the tour (who can use their legs) and they are probably doing the correct choreography
- Naya: also has the choreography down
- Jenna: also a great dancer, also has it down.
- Amber: not into it quite as much
- Mark: about the same as Amber
- Cory: Can’t dance…I honestly don’t know what he’s doing haha
- Kevin: doing what he can in a wheelchair…putting enough feeling into just his upper body.
- Diana, Chord, and Chris: doing more of a shuffle than a side to side step.
- Ashley: kinda just taking tiny little steps in the back
- Darren: trying to get into the right choreography but is somehow not able to do a simple side to side motion and instead takes a giant step back.
- Then there’s Lea: just kinda flailing around in the back…
YOU NEED TO STOP
I AM PISSING
I’m pretty sure Lea learns the choreography and then when it’s time to perform she’s like:
OMG CORY THO
He did not die. He took the midnight train going anywhere.
please join me in this.
put a candle for cory on your blog. lets light tumblr up with candlelight.
Cory Allan Michael Monteith, May 11,1982-July 13, 2013
“And he was just always open and nice and just..just such a kind-hearted person. You know when you meet someone that’s just so nice and lovable that you’re just like I—you just want to be around them; you just need to be around them. And he was one of those people.” Alex Newell